Bulkley Richardson is hiring a full-time or part-time Office Clerk to assist with a range of tasks to support our legal offices. Competitive wage, paid time off, excellent benefit package and more.
- Manage incoming and outgoing mail
- Run errands to local courts, businesses, restaurants, etc.
- Meeting setup and breakdown
- Assist with closing client files
- Perform general office or clerical work
- Daily office maintenance
- Provide assistance to attorneys and staff, as needed
- Professional demeanor with a commitment to maintain office standards
- Physical ability to walk, bend and lift up to 40 pounds
- Time management/ability to self-monitor to meet daily deadlines
- Willingness to learn/take on new tasks
- Ability to work as part of team with excellent and clear communication
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office platform or willingness to learn
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Strong driving record and reliable transportation necessary
- Regular attendance and punctuality
- Professional demeanor for this multi-office law firm setting
- Previous experience working in a law firm or office environment a plus
Bulkley Richardson is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a culturally diverse environment. The firm encourages applications from a diverse pool of candidates and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, age, national origin, handicap or disability, citizenship, sex, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, transgender status, sex stereotyping, genetic information, ancestry, veteran status or any other category protected by applicable law.
For immediate consideration, please forward cover letter and resume to Mindy Garcia at firstname.lastname@example.org.