Trustee Support Services (“TSS”) is a unique, proprietary program that helps trustees to serve successfully and minimize risk. TSS combines extensive experience in trust administration with powerful online accounting and portfolio analysis to offer trustees cost-effective and personalized support services.
TSS provides each trustee with:
- Guidance on basic trust operations
- Advice about understanding and implementing trust provisions
- Documentation of essential trust activities
- Timely reminders of required trustee duties
- Prudent investor compliance help
- Fiduciary accounting services
- Scheduled check-ups to ensure ongoing compliance
These services are provided while allowing each trustee to engage a fiduciary investment advisor that best meets the needs of the trust.
TSS is designed to work with individual trustees regardless of their level of experience. It is a comprehensive, vital solution for a reasonable quarterly fee, paid by the trust.