Daniel M. Rothschild
Dan Rothschild represents individuals, non-profits, educational institutions, businesses and lenders in residential and commercial real estate matters with a focus on conveyancing, financing, foreclosure, loan restructuring, leasing, complex title matters and regulatory, zoning and permitting issues.
Dan has published in title industry journals and lectured on matters of title, title insurance, the closing process, and legislation affecting the real estate industry. He is a certified mediator with experience mediating residential real estate disputes.
- District of Massachusetts
- University of Pennsylvania, B.A., 1980
- Northwestern School of Law of Lewis and Clark College, J.D., 1986
- Represented numerous lenders in the restructuring and foreclosure of defaulted commercial and residential loans.
- Represented title insurance company in resolution of municipal tax lien foreclosure claim against commercial property.
- Represented developer in a public-private joint development arrangement to acquire, renovate and operate multi-modal transportation center.
- Represented college in the sale of abandoned buildings to developer and the relocation to another site.
- Represented quasi-politic organization in the acquisition of property under Federal Aviation Administration grants.
- Represented family landowners in the creation of a structure to preserve and manage vacation properties for the benefit of future generations.
- Counsel for urban non-profit in connection with the development of inner-city commercial properties, among other projects.
- Member, Hampden County Bar Association
- Member, Massachusetts Bar Association
- Member, Real Estate Bar Association
- Affiliate Member, Realtor Association of the Pioneer Valley