Location: Hadley, MA
Description: Bulkley Richardson is seeking a Trusts and Estates paralegal for our growing Hadley office. Full-time hours from 8:30 to 5:30, OT required at times for this non-exempt position. Must be MS Office proficient and must possess excellent communication and organizational skills. Multitasking and teamwork are necessary. We are willing to train the right candidate.
- Collecting data regarding client’s assets such as bank accounts, investments and real estate holdings.
- Evaluating client’s assets, financial situation and creditors’ claims.
- Preparing inventories and accounts.
- Preparing probate forms.
- Assisting with drafting trusts, wills and related documents.
- Assembling documents for estate planning.
- Meeting with and exercising compassion for clients, including those whose relatives have passed away and individuals with disabilities and their relatives.
- Communicating with clients, probate courts, taxing authorities and financial institutions on a frequent basis.
- Collaborating with attorneys and team members on a daily basis.
- Providing general administrative support to the office as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Ability to communicate effectively with attorneys, staff and team members.
- Ability to deliver a high standard of client service in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Experience in a law firm, and particularly with a Trusts and Estate practice, a plus.
Contact Info: Please forward your resume and references to Kait Kehoe at firstname.lastname@example.org.