Skip to content
- Health Care Transactions – Entity Formation – Corporate Operations
- Regularly represent physician groups of all sizes with respect to all aspects of their operations. Form and represent accountable care organizations, health care joint ventures, and other strategic affiliations.
- Represented regional health care delivery system in connection with all aspects of acquisition of a community hospital. Negotiated transaction structure, drafted definitive agreements and conducted due diligence. Secured all regulatory and licensing approvals, including the filing of a Notice of Material Change with the Massachusetts Health Policy Commission and obtaining a Determination of Need approval through the Massachusetts Department of Public Health.
- Represented regional health care delivery system in connection with a merger of two of its community hospitals. Drafted operative agreements and obtained all regulatory approvals.
- Represented a multi-specialty physician group to establish an affiliation with a health plan that solidified the group financially while maintaining its autonomy.
- Represented physician groups in a merger into a consolidated investor-owned entity.
- Represented health system in exclusive service line arrangements.
- Assisted client with formation of multi-specialty behavioral health practice. Formed joint venture of several behavioral health and social service providers to participate in Medicaid initiative.
- Formed and represented a tax-exempt corporation established by a teaching hospital and a university to jointly undertake biomedical research.