Skip to content
- Strategic Advice and Counseling
- Advise clients regarding organizational structure, corporate governance, fiduciary responsibilities, related-party transactions and conflicts of interest. Draft organizational documents and amendments and review of internal policies and procedures, corporate minutes and Form 990 tax returns.
- Negotiate, draft and review all types of health care contracts to ensure alignment with clients’ strategic goals and compliance with applicable laws.
- Regularly advise clients regarding myriad of health care-related risk mitigation and compliance issues, including medical staff and peer review, antitrust, fraud and abuse, tax-exemption, privacy, cybersecurity and employment issues.
- Assist health care clients with legal issues involving intellectual property, including trademark and copyright registrations and patent applications.
- Counsel health care clients on governmental strategy issues and provide representation in legislative, regulatory and administrative matters before municipal and state agencies and legislatures.