George “Luke” Goodridge
After two decades of working with clients in the areas of estate planning, trust and estate administration, and business law, Luke Goodridge has established a reputation as a go-to lawyer in Franklin County. He has represented clients in a variety of matters in state and federal courts involving will contests, actions to terminate and modify trusts, fiduciary litigation, guardianships and conservatorships. Luke works closely with estate planning clients to implement a comprehensive plan that meets the family’s goals and advises fiduciaries about probate, estate taxes, trust funding and administration.
Luke serves as counsel to nonprofit organizations and has a particular interest in working with land trusts and private landowners on land protection projects.
- U.S. Court for the District of Massachusetts
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the First Circuit
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- University of Massachusetts, Amherst, B.S., summa cum laude, 2001
- University of Connecticut School of Law, J.D., 2004
- Boston University School of Law, candidate for LL.M. in Taxation
Luke is a past President of the Franklin County Bar Association and sat on the Board of Directors for the Pioneer Valley Symphony Orchestra. He currently serves as the Treasurer of Valley Classical Concerts.