- • February 17, 2022
Bulkley Richardson Presents on Sale to an ESOP
Join Bulkley Richardson on March 3 at noon for Session 2 in our Business Transitions webinar series when Scott Foster, chair of the firm’s Business and Finance Department will look at selling to an ESOP. We welcome guest speakers, Kerry Dietz, President and Managing Principal of Dietz and Company Architects and Mike Bete, Former President of Channing Bete Company, for an insider’s perspective.
Session 2: Sale to an ESOP
- ESOP background and structure
- Transferring some, but not all, of your equity
- Financing options
- Continued role for business owner
- Outside advisors / trustee services
- Employee engagement and retention
- Tales from successful ESOP transitions
Session 3 (Family Succession Planning) will take place on April 5 and Session 4 (Preparing for a Transition) will take place on May 3. All sessions will be held at 12pm via Zoom and registration is required for each session. Please visit www.bulkley.com/exit-strategies for more details and to register.