Bulkley Richardson’s Family Law practice handles a range of legal issues involving domestic relationships. Our experienced attorneys provide guidance and thoughtful solutions to assist individuals and families achieve their personal goals when building a family or parting ways – whether that means representing clients in court proceedings, working through negotiations or mediation, or providing access to non-legal resources such as financial planning and counseling.
The definition of family continues to evolve and Bulkley Richardson welcomes all relationships and families. We handle family law matters with respect, compassion and discretion.
Many of our clients are also high-net-worth individuals. In addition to matters that involve the probate and family court system, Bulkley Richardson advises clients on valuation of property, closely-held businesses, division of business assets, trademarks and royalties, complex property division, and related services as a result of divorce.
Our range of services includes:
- Reproductive Law
- Establishing Paternity/Legal Parentage
- Pre-marital/Prenuptial and Post-marital/Antenuptial Agreements
- Separation Agreements
- High-asset Divorce
- Property Asset Valuation and Division
- Visitation and Parenting Plans
- Child Custody
- Child Support
- Alimony/Spousal Support
- Non-married Custody and Support
- Modification and Contempt Proceedings
- Petitions for Partition
- Mediation and Conciliation
- Guardianship and Conservatorship of Incapacitated Persons
- Guardianship of Minors
- Second-Parent Adoption
- Domestic Violence and Abuse Prevention Orders
- Harassment Prevention Orders