Jenelle C. Dodds
Jenelle’s practice focuses on general corporate, business and finance matters, including mergers and acquisitions and other commercial transactions. Among the various transactions in which she has represented both businesses and business owners, Jenelle has overseen stock and asset transactions and financing transactions with commercial lenders and private investors. Her experience includes drafting and negotiating commercial contracts, including leases, covenants not to compete, employment agreements, purchase and sale agreements, and financing documents. Jenelle also handles corporate and governance issues for both small and large not-for-profit organizations and entities.
- Williams College, B.A., cum laude, 1995
- University of Virginia, J.D., 1998
- Represented clients in numerous stock and asset transactions, including acquisitions and divestitures, drafted or revised commercial real estate leases, key employee employment agreements, covenants not to compete and escrow agreements.
- Counseled not-for-profit organizations, including a large healthcare system, on general governance and corporate matters.
- Represented banks and borrowers in corporate financing matters, including bond issuances.
- Represented a family-owned manufacturing company in its $190 million stock sale to a private equity group.
- Represented an equipment rental company on corporate matters, roll-up acquisitions, implementation of a stock option plan, and as a buyer and seller in both stock and asset transactions.
- Secretary of the Thomas J. O’Connor Animal Control and Adoption Center Foundation, Inc.
- Member, Massachusetts Bar Association