- • January 2, 2020
MA Bar Association’s In-House Counsel Conference on Managing Cybersecurity and HR Risks
The Massachusetts Bar Association will hold its 17th Annual In-House Counsel Conference on January 30, 2020 from 9am to 1pm at Bentley University in Waltham, Massachusetts.
The program’s agenda includes :
• Keynote speaker Massachusetts Attorney General Maura Healey
• Opening remarks by Judge Timothy S. Hillman (U.S. District Court)
• Addressing Cybersecurity Threats with Timothy Smith (Chief Privacy Officer Enterprise Compliance, UNUM Group), Michael J. Corby (M. Corby & Associates, Inc.), FBI Special Agent Scott McGuann and James Donnelly, Jr. (Mirick O’Connell) as Moderator
• Addressing Requests for Reasonable Accommodation Under the ADA with Robert Kilroy (Mirick O’Connell), Sunila Thomas George (Chairwoman and Commissioner, Massachusetts Commission Against Discrimination) and Amanda Baer (Mirick O’Connell)
• Compliance with New Data Privacy Regulations (including California Consumer Privacy Act, GDPR and other regulations) with Lauren Ostberg (Bulkley Richardson), Benjamin Giumarra (Director of Legal and Regulatory Affairs, Embrace Home Loans) and David Parke (Bulkley Richardson) as Moderator
For more information or to register, please visit www.MassBar.org/InHouse or call (617) 338-0530. MBA Member fee is $80 and $160 for Non-members.
This event is co-sponsored by New England Corporate Counsel Association, Inc.