David A. Parke
David Parke’s practice is focused on general corporate and business matters, including mergers and acquisitions and other transactional work. His practice includes helping businesses and other organizations, including nonprofit organizations, and their owners or managers, with contractual, organizational, commercial, trade and any other matters that arise in the normal course of operations. This includes drafting and negotiating all types of agreements and helping with all aspects of various transactions. David has represented clients in closing business acquisitions and has served as general counsel or primary business counsel to large and small organizations, in different industries. In addition, he performs pro bono work for local nonprofit and civic organizations.
David has spoken at continuing legal education programs on topics relating to business practice, including Massachusetts Business Corporation Act (Chapter 156D), choice of entity, limited liability companies, business acquisitions, contract administration and other business-related subjects.
- University of Pennsylvania, B.A., magna cum laude, 1975
- Georgetown University Law Center, J.D., 1979
Tuesday, June 7, noon – 1 p.m.
- • May 31, 2022
- • October 20, 2021
- • April 23, 2021
- • January 2, 2020
- • October 31, 2019
- • August 16, 2019
- Upcoming Events
- • April 2, 2019
David has been selected by his peers for inclusion in Best Lawyers® in the area of Corporate Law for the past 15 years. He was also named “Lawyer of the Year” in the Springfield area for Corporate Law in 2014, 2016 and 2018 by Best Lawyers®. Dave was included in the list of Super Lawyers from 2004 to 2006, and again from 2010 to 2018.
- Director and Secretary of the Springfield Regional Chamber of Commerce, Inc.
- Co-chair of the Massachusetts Bar Association Annual In-House Counsel Conference for past fifteen years
- Member and former Chair of the Massachusetts Bar Association Business Law Section Council
- Former member of the Massachusetts General Laws Chapter 156D Task Force
- Member, Hampden County Bar Association
- Member, Massachusetts Bar Association
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, Boston Bar Association